Support Service Level Agreement
When you make a support request to gesesoft, we try to respond no more than 24 business hours from the time of your request. gesesoft will use reasonable efforts to perform the support in accordance with this Software Service License Agreement (SLA), but will not be responsible for delays caused by the client or for reasons beyond gesesoft’s control.
gesesoft’s business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM CET. We are closed on German (Lower Saxony) holidays.
- Support ticket: https://gesesoft.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
- Help with issues during installation.
- Help troubleshooting problems.
- Help identifying work-arounds.
- Product Training.
- Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription.
- Support related to non gesesoft apps.
- Support for issues specific to any Atlassian products.
- Support for gesesoft’s apps that are running on Jira versions that are not supported by the currently installed version of the apps.
- Support for client-configurations that are not supported by the Jira versions that the app is installed on.
- Support for issues encountered on browsers (or versions of these browsers) that are not supported by the currently installed version of Jira or the app.
- Support requests that gesesoft qualifies as being new feature requests, requests for change (RFCs), improvements or enhancements.
- Beta or development releases.
- Support in any language other than English or German.
BUG FIX POLICY
Fixes are not backported to previous versions due to risk, complexity or because the fix requires changes to an API, code used by third party add-ons, or infrastructure that we would usually reserve for a platform release.